Thursday, July 26, 2012

Pinterest

I am always pinning on pinterest. Always. Everyday I look at some of my favorite blogs and pin what I like from the blogs. Most of the pictures on my blog come from Pinterest. I look through my pins and have noticed that my style remains pretty consistent with a timeless look and of course there is always something a little bohemian funky thrown in there when I a feeling wild.
Follow me on pinterest to see more of my style and the things I like!

www.pinterest.com/shollett

oh and 1 month and 2 days till I make the big move!! If you have any suggestions on traveling in Europe and just random things to do in Paris just comment and let me know!!

1 comment:

  1. One random suggestion from your Pops- think of your family often, while you peacefully enjoy an espresso or Stella at your favorite neighborhood cafe! We are so excited for your grand adventure!

    ReplyDelete