Sunday, July 15, 2012

Chanel Fall/Winter 2012-2013

About a week ago I was looking at one of my favorite fashion blogs Fashionista and saw that the Paris winter 2012 collection fashion week was at the end of June/ beginning of July. While looking at the Paris Fashion Week website I found that the Resort/Spring 2013 collections were going to be debuted one of the first weeks after I arrive in Paris. Of course I will not have one of the coveted passes to get into these amazing shows, but if you are in Paris you can find me in le Jardin de Tuileries with my camera admiring all of the fashionistas wandering about in between shows. 
As many of you know, one of my favorite fashion houses is Chanel. I am absolutely obsessed with Karl Lagerfeld's Fall/Winter 2012/2013 collection. He said that with this collection he wanted a mix between vintage and modern Chanel and I believe he accomplished that. 





With this show, Lagerfeld has a perfect blend of classic Chanel and modern Chanel, which will excite all Chanel lovers. 

images via fashionista


No comments:

Post a Comment