Thursday, May 3, 2012

Favorite Movies

With finals this week I have been needing a lot of me time so I've been watching some of my favorite movies to keep my spirits up. Of course, both of them have to do with Paris, but even if you haven't been to Paris you MUST watch these movies. 
Amelie: it's a French movie but nominated for many Oscars because it is that good. English subtitles of course. It is a very different kind of screenplay but you can't help but fall in love with the characters.
Another one of my favorites of course is Midnight in Paris. I am obsessed with the story line (which I won't spoil here) and I love all of the sights in Paris they show. There is even a little shop in there that my family and I have visited before. It has all of the landmarks Paris has to offer. 

These two movies keep on getting me more and more excited to move over to Paris and live my dream. I cannot wait to be over there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment