1- 10 3/4 ounce can of cream of chicken soup
1- 10 3/4 ounce can of cheddar cheese soup
1- 10 3/4 ounce can of cream of mushroom soup
1- 10 ounce can of Rotel diced tomatoes and green chile peppers (she suggests just diced tomatoes)
1- rotisserie chicken shredded
1- package flour tortillas
2 cups of shredded Mexican flavored cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
2. In a mixing bowl, add the three types of soup with the Rotel and the shredded chicken
3. In an oven safe dish place the tortillas on the bottom, put the soup rotel and shredded chicken mixture on top, place more tortillas on the top of that and then sprinkle the cheese on top.
4. Put in the oven and bake for 30 minutes
5. I personally like to serve with Pace Picante sauce to add more flavor to the casserole.
This flavorful casserole does not get boring to me I can reheat it and eat until it is finished!
*I have adapted this recipe from one I found on Paula Deen's recipe website.